The book 'Balkh Tourist Attractions" was published.
Written by Saleh Mohammad Khaliq, Director of the Department of provincial Information and Culture of Balkh, the book "Balkh Tourist Attractions" was published in 6 chapters and 680 pages along with colored photographs by Beyhaqi Books Publishing House and printed at the governmental printing house "Azadi" located in Kabul.
The main chapters of the book include:
- General information on tourism;
- Main world tourism organizations;
- History and geography of Balkh province;
- Balkh is in the travelogues of well-known tourists;
- Activities of tourism institutions in Balkh;
- and Balkh tourist attractions and resources;
- Conclusion, challenges and difficulties, and recommendations;
- List of References.